Contact: email@example.com, Salah 00201223707774,
Villa La Boheme (up to 4-6 persons)
Price per night:
55 EUR per night
High season supplement: 10 EUR per night(April 1 – April 30, August 1-Nov 30;Dec 15 – Jan 10)
up to 6 of persons, any additonal person 10 EUR per night supplement
The Villa La Boheme
is convieniently located next to Leila’s Bakery in the heart of Dahab. It is a very quiet alley off El Fanar Street (Lighthouse road), just 2 minutes away from the main beach, the restaurants, shops and dive centers of the Masbat Bay.
Villa La Boheme was established in 2004 and has been rennovated several times. A major rennovation was done 2010 when Atelier La Boheme was finished on the second floor. Now you have the possibility to book either a small studio or a main house separate or together. Both places have separate entrances from the alle but they can be joined with the garden door.
The main advantages
It is a short walking distance to Masbat Bay and to Leila’s Bakery where you can have your breakfast.
plus La Boheme is built in a way which keeps it cool all year long and so in many month it is not nessesary to use aircondition.
The villa in a snapshot
- 70m2 located on ground floor with stairs to a extra small loft
- shady sitting area in a 50m2 green garden, wind protected, a perfect spot all year long
- spacious living room with sitting area and ceiling fan
- 2 cozy bedrooms with mosquitonet protected double beds,cooled by A/C or ceiling fan
- queen size bed in an alkoven with fan
- sofa double bed in the loft
The villa can fit up to 8 persons: 4 in the two bedrooms, and 1 in alkoven (or 2 children), 1 in the loft ( or 2 children) You can also get a baby bed upon request.
- stylish bathroom with tub, showerwall, hairdryer
- dining table
- fully functional kitchen: refrigerator,freezer, gas stove and oven, espresso maschine and toaster and all necessary cooking equipment
- kitchen & bed linen, towels and beach towls provided
- WLAN internet free of charge
Very quiet peacefull area
Perfect for divers, surfers, ocean, nature and sun lovers, families and couples
Taxi transfers can be arranged upon request
Water, electricity and local taxes are included in the price.
For longer stays, a daily cleaning service can be organised.
Leila’s Bakery belongs also to the german/american owners where you will find your contact persons for your stay.
A great breakfast can be booked for 2,5 Euro per person in advance.
Our special touch
La Boheme offers you a personal experience with a local Bedouin (a friend for 20 years), who can be your private Taxi driver in Dahab as well as oranizing camel safaries.