Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Salah 00201223707774,
Atelier La Boheme ( sleeps 2-3 persons)
Price per night:
35 € low season 45 € high season.
The Atelier La Boheme
is the second floor of Villa Boheme convieniently located next to Leila’s Bakery in the heart of Dahab. It is in a very quiet little alley behind El Fanar (Lighthouse) Street, 2 minutes from the beach, the restaurants, shops and dive centers of the Masbat Bay
Villa La Boheme was established in 2004 and has been rennovated several times. A major rennovation was done 2010 when Atelier La Boheme was finished on the second floor. Now you have the possibility to book either a small studio or a main house separate or together. Both places have separate entrances from the alle but they can be joined with the garden door.
The main advantages
It is a short walking distance to Masbat Bay and to Leila’s Bakery where you can have your breakfast.
plus La Boheme is built in a way which keeps it cool all year long and so in many month it is not nessesary to use aircondition.
La Boheme holiday rentals are unique, made in a stylish and cozy way.
The atelier in a snapshot
- 45m2 on upper floor of the house
- 10m2 terrace with mountain and sea-view furnished with sitting area, umbrella, wind protected, a perfect spot all year around
- cozy bedroom with 2 single beds (can be united) behind a curtain
- stylish living room with sofabed and kitchen corner
- air conditioning and fan
- baby bed available upon request
- beautiful bathroom with shower cabin and hair dryer
- Local-style stone and tile floors, with carpets
- Fully functional kitchen: refrigerator, freezer, oven
- Kitchen & Bed linen and towels and beach towls provided
- WLAN internet free of charge
Very quiet peaceful area
Natural noises, such as animals, mosk, no disco noise
Perfect for divers, surfers, ocean, nature and sun lovers, families and couples
Taxi transfers can be arranged upon request
Water, electricity and local taxes are included in the price.
For longer stays, a daily cleaning service can be organised.
Leila’s Bakery belongs also to the german/american owners where you will find your contact persons for your stay.
A great breakfast can be booked for 2,5 Euro per person in advance.